Recent Before & After Photos

Smoke/Soot Damage due to neighborhood fire


This home was caught around a few fires in the area and had a large amount of smoke and soot damage to the floors, walls and ceilings. The garage structure itse... READ MORE



Bathroom Mold


This is similar to what is seen a decent amount. The mold was caused by a slower leak that created the environment and was found because the leak grew larger an... READ MORE



Roof damage leading to water damage inside the home


These photos show the damaged caused by a rain storm and shingles having been torn away. The tarp was the solution to stopping the water leak until the roofing ... READ MORE



Mold in a family home


This loss started as a water mitigation job. The homeowners had water in the walls and on the floors. When we cleared the water and removed the drywall we disco... READ MORE



Mold in a Pharmacy


A local pharmacy had a small water loss that lead us to finding mold in the facility. We set up a containment area, removed the offending material and proceeded... READ MORE



Mold in a Church bathroom


The bathroom at this church in Menifee California had a large mold problem. They found it due to a musty smell in the restroom anytime anyone would go inside. T... READ MORE



Fire Damage to Kitchen with Removal of Cabinets


This fire loss was a large loss. Due to the water the fire department used, the cabinets in this kitchen were wet and damaged beyond repair. They were unable to... READ MORE



Bathroom Flood in a Fed-Ex Service Center


These photos show the before and after of carpet removal from a toilet overflow at a Fed-Ex Center. Due to the type of water and category of the loss, the carpe... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in Commercial Building


The pictures in this before and after show the damage the mold caused to the window sill and the framing under the window sill. The next photo shows the contain... READ MORE



Garage Fire In Corona Ca.


These images are the damage and clean up of a garage fire in Southern California. The fire was caused by a faulty appliance in the garage. As you can see in the... READ MORE